Our traineeships in short:
When does the traineeship start?
Possible entry dates are each 1 March, 1 July and 1 September.
At which location does the training mainly take place?
Maritime Finance: Bremen and/or Hamburg (both possible); Maritime Engineering: Hamburg
We offer you:
- Very good chances to get tenure after the traineeship (no probationary period)
- Reasonable remuneration
- Support in finding accommodation
- Subsidy for local public transportation (Job-Ticket, HVV-Ticket)
- Discounted gym membership
- Structured and thorough induction
- Subsidised lunch in our bistro or canteen
- Modern company car fleet (e.g. e-cars and e-scooters)
- Corporate parties and sporting events
- Modern equipped workstations and provision with coffee and water
In order to have fun at work, you should definitely enjoy working with people, be willing to learn, be committed and have an interest in the unknown. In addition, we expect:
» You have completed a bachelor’s or master’s level degree as a Naval Architect, structural or mechanical engineering or other relevant engineering education.
» You have a bachelor’s or master’s level degree in international management, business administration, project controlling or other relevant financial education.
» Very good English skills
» Teamwork and communication skills
» Driving licence (car)
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application by e-mail. For further information, please contact:
Tel: +49 421 4686-348
Harren Shipping Services GmbH & Co. KG